Tuesday, September 18, 2007

To late now!

Well it's done. Our house is sold and we bought a new one. I was not so pleased to find out how much our interim financing is going to cost. FRICK'n Heck... our bank sucks not giving us the information beforehand, like we asked. Oh well we tried to have the possession dates moved a little closer, but no can do. Well there is not much I can do about it so I guess I will suck it up and try something new, not stressing about it! I think I will find enough other things to stress about so I will leave that one of the long list.

Oh ya and we bought a used quad today for snow removal and we are going to use it for mowing the lawn too so we won't need a lawn tractor, now we just have to find a mower deck. The money just keeps flying out the window. I am freaking about probably not going back to work when my mat leave is up. I really need to learn how to meditate or something! LOL!

Let the packing begin...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:57 a.m., September 19, 2007, Blogger MoMo said...

Oh..the joys of moving and feeling like money is bleeding out. Don't worry the bleeding will stop eventually! Congratulations on selling the house!

 
At 12:56 p.m., September 20, 2007, Blogger Samantha said...

Congrats! I know I haven't been around for awhile. I'm temporarily not working, so I'm back on blogger. Hope all goes well with the move. I will have to catch up on your blog. Lots of reading to do!

 
At 2:01 p.m., September 20, 2007, Blogger Angie said...

Congrats on the house!

 
At 6:57 p.m., September 24, 2007, Blogger DD said...

For some reason your site disappeared from my bloglines, which I happened to notice after I finally checked my reader.google (after 3 weeks...).

About the move: I understand very well how tough that is. It's hard to make your head understand that just because your material things can get packed up nice and neatly, doesn't mean your emotions will too. If it was me, I would take a picture of the shirt hanging there (if it still is) and just tuck it away somewhere.

On a brighter note, congrats on selling your home so quickly in today's market.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home