Monday, August 13, 2007

Is it just me or was that rude?

Well we are all sick... even poor little Missy. I am so worried about her.

So tell me who brings a sick kid to see a newborn? Yes one of my old co-workers decided to come and see Missy. She came from out of town and when she got here she says 'Oh my daughter is sick, I hope you don't mind'. I really need to grow a backbone and tell people what I really feel. I was some kind of p-oed, but not as much as when I started in with the sore throat. I haven't been sleeping very well so I am sure that didn't help my immune system, not to mention my body was busy healing from the c-section.

I am still incredibly mad. I just wouldn't go to see a newborn if I was sick or my kid(s) were sick.

I really think I need to get some new friends!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:11 a.m., August 13, 2007, Blogger Nico said...

That's awful! I would NEVER go and see a newborn if either me or my son were sick. And if anything like it happens again, you should also feel *absolutely* okay with saying "No, I'm sorry, it's not okay. Hopefully we can see you another time when you're both well". And if she doesn't understand, too damn bad. You have to look out for yourself and your kids!!!

 
At 11:43 a.m., August 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just awful - as a parent she should have known better. Why on earth would she have thought it was okay??
I hope you're all feeling better quickly.

 
At 4:57 p.m., August 13, 2007, Blogger beagle said...

It just proves: common sensee is not all that common. (Basic manners are pretty rare too.)

I hope you all feel better soon!

 
At 5:23 p.m., August 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rude and inconsiderate. I hope you are all feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home