Tuesday, August 21, 2007

2 months old today...

Where did the time go? I hope your colic slows soon and your stuffy nose goes away. 2 precious months have passed so quickly and soon my lack of sleep will be a thing of the past. I love your little smiles, I am sad that you cry more than you smile but I know that will change very soon. You go next week for your first shots (sorry in advance) then you go for your 2 month checkup. Please slow down, don't grow up so fast...

Your brothers are really good for you, but if you need glasses it's because your oldest brother has some kind of weird fascination with your eyes. I try to make sure he isn't poking at them but every now and again when I have my back turned I find him trying to point at them. They are both very concerned when you cry, which is interesting since you cry so often.

You are now 10lbs and 23 inches long and I love you just as much as the day you were born.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 7:15 a.m., August 22, 2007, Blogger MoMo said...

Wow...2 months already! I wished we can all freeze time or at least slow it down!!

 
At 10:03 a.m., August 22, 2007, Blogger Shauna said...

That 2 months flew by didn't it?

 
At 5:21 p.m., August 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 months already? Wow!

 
At 11:05 p.m., August 22, 2007, Blogger Pixxiee said...

Oh that's gorgeous. She is going to love reading that...in about 15 years time! Thanks for your comment on my blog hon - tough days, but am glad that you are so happy. Totally identify with you re having your tubes tied - I get the feeling that even tho I've been told I can't get PG naturally there will be still be a few ovulation tests done :-)

 
At 5:41 a.m., August 23, 2007, Blogger Angie said...

Wow, 2 months! That's wonderful!

 
At 3:36 p.m., August 24, 2007, Blogger beagle said...

How sweet that her brothers are so doting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home