Thursday, June 14, 2007

1 week to go!

Holly smokes!

My c-section is scheduled for one week from today. It's hard to believe. I am going crazy now wanting to know if it's a boy or girl! I can't believe that we are almost at the end of our infertility journey. We will be done very soon. I never though we would ever have one child and soon it will be three. I am overjoyed and hope all my friends suffering from infertility get to end their journey in a positive way no matter what that is.

I will update you as soon as I am able. I did have 'issues' after my last delivery and required a 12 day stay in the hospital so try not to worry if it takes me a while to update.

Thanks to everyone who has been there for me and I hope to continue to be there for all of you when you need it.... hugs to all

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 11:22 p.m., June 14, 2007, Blogger M said...

Wow - good luck!!!

 
At 4:50 a.m., June 15, 2007, Blogger Bea said...

Good luck - here's to no issues this time around.

Bea

 
At 7:13 a.m., June 15, 2007, Blogger Shinny said...

Good luck! So very happy that you made it and that you will be holding you new baby in a week. How exciting!!!

 
At 10:54 a.m., June 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck- can't you con someone into guest blogging for you so we don't have to wait too long? Anyway, hope its a smooth recovery, etc.

 
At 1:24 p.m., June 15, 2007, Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Best of luck!!!

 
At 2:35 p.m., June 15, 2007, Blogger beagle said...

Good Luck!

 
At 7:09 p.m., June 15, 2007, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

So exciting!

 
At 7:12 p.m., June 15, 2007, Blogger dawnatello said...

good luck!! my baby is now 6 weeks old!! you are going to be great!

 
At 8:03 p.m., June 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Soralis! I hope there are no complications this time.

 
At 12:32 a.m., June 16, 2007, Blogger Barely Sane said...

Good luck! I can hardly wait to hear the good news. Fingers crossed that it all goes well this time.

 
At 9:35 a.m., June 18, 2007, Blogger songbird36 said...

Good luck. I hope you have a trouble-free delivery! :-)

 
At 10:05 a.m., June 22, 2007, Blogger Courtney said...

Good luck I hope everything goes well for you! Let us know what you have.

 
At 1:26 p.m., June 22, 2007, Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Good luck!!!

 
At 3:20 a.m., June 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some news plsssssssssssss???

Thinking of your sweety.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home