Thursday, January 18, 2007

The fog may be lifting, finally...

Well I think I am finally starting to feel just a little bit better. (Many thanks for the kind words and advice on my previous posts. You guys are the best!)

It's nice to be able to wake up in the morning and get up without feeling the anxiety that has been plaguing me for the last few months. Maybe it has been worse due to the loss of our twin? I do know that crazy lady has been adding way to much stress, so I have been avoiding as MUCH as humanly possible. Hey whatever helps me to stay sane these days.

I am still very much worried about this PG, I guess that is just something I will have to live with. Even now with my bigger belly I am still in some sort of denial about the whole thing, I guess the denial will eventually wear off, maybe!

I am finding that being PG with young twins at home is much more complicated than being PG pre-twins. Gone are the naps when you need them and gone are the lazy evenings at home. I guess when it comes right down to it I wouldn't change it for the world. Although I must admit I wish I was younger and could have spaced things out a little more. But that wasn't in the cards for us so I am just ever so grateful that I was even able to get PG a second time, now all I have to hope for is a healthy and happy take home baby (THB). Even as I type that I am still in disbelief that I may just get that THB.

As far as the PG my nausea finally seems to be lifting, not complaining to see that go. My belly has grown a bit and that's about it.

So I hope now that I will be able to get back to my regular self and my regularly scheduled programming.

What else is going on?
- my boys have finally started to walk (I am so sick of people asking me why they aren't walking yet... because we Velcro them to the floor, oh wait maybe they just aren't smart enough, or maybe they just aren't ready yet! Ugg)
- I am in a mad tear to get their 1st year scrapbooks finalized (They were almost done but I had those last bits to add... you know the ones that never get done. Well I am going to get them done darn it!). I have 3 - 12*12 albums with 40 plus pages ea. for each boy for their first year... daaaah I wonder if that's why they aren't done yet? I swear we need a bigger house just to store scrapbooks! My napping has seriously cut into my scrap booking time... darn napping I say! I think I am going to have to start a chapter for Scrapbookers Anonymous, I dare say I have a problem.
-We are still looking for a new home, I review them on the Internet but haven't booked any appointments yet. I suppose we are just sort of looking. Energy just isn't on my list these days. But we really do want/need to find a different house so I guess it's time to move away from the computer and actually go outside!
-Work is keeping me out of trouble. I miss my extra day off that I had in December every week. I am adjusting very slowly. It just makes me want to nap more. It started out slow in the new year, but that is fine with me as I am really busy now and I have to use my brain which makes me even more tired!
-I heard on the news yesterday that the first test tube baby just had their first baby, and it was a natural PG! YAY, there is hope for the fertility of the children of infertility!

Take care.

Quote of the day
To educate people for peace,
we can use words
or we can speak with our lives.
~ Thich Nhat Hanh (Love in Action)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:16 a.m., January 18, 2007, Blogger Shauna said...

So glad to hear that things are looking up a bit for you. Give yourself a pat on the back, girl. Being pregnant while having 2 little ones running around deserves a medal!!!!! I don't know how you're managing.

 
At 2:02 p.m., January 18, 2007, Blogger Barely Sane said...

Great to see you posting again. I hope you can enjoy the rest of the pg. It wont be long before you really do take home baby!

Good luck on the house hunt.

 
At 2:18 p.m., January 19, 2007, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

I heard that too about the first test tube baby.... wonderful eh?

 
At 6:51 p.m., January 21, 2007, Blogger In Due Time said...

Congrats on the second pregnancy! I don't think I've posted in awhile. Hugs!

 
At 12:28 p.m., January 22, 2007, Blogger Serenity said...

SO happy to see this update, soralis - glad that things are looking up for you. May this continue for a long LONG time. :)

 
At 1:50 a.m., January 23, 2007, Blogger Becci said...

So glad you're starting to feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home