Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Denial and other things...

I guess I am in a bit of denial about this whole PG thing, well at times anyway. I suppose it will feel more real come Friday after I have my u/s.

Work is sucking the life out of me right now, I have deadlines this week but no one is available to answer my questions. My Monday child care provider is out sick and I am not sure if she will be available until spring now. My work from home request is probably going to be declined. The commute to work is taking it's toll. I am having some issues with my siatic (sp?) nerve which makes it very painful to walk some days. I am happy to report that I have enough vacation that starting next week I will only be working 3 days a week until Christmas! So I know I can make it until xmas... I am not sure how I am going to get to June though! :)

My m/s is getting worse... YEY! Yes this is actually a good thing because it makes me think everything is OK. (My husband thinks I am crazy! He's probably right!)

The boys have been incredibly crabby due to a 'crop' of new teeth coming in. Poor little monkeys. I am just not used to crabby so it is always a we bit stressful at the time.

So that's my boring update! Still hanging in there

13 Comments:

At 7:39 a.m., November 08, 2006, Blogger GLouise said...

Aww- it sounds like you are really stressed and tired right now. Isn't it amazing how absolutely DRAINING it is to commute??

I hope your sciatic nerve feels better soon... You may want to make sure that it is not caused by the chair you are sitting in at work or home. Cheap chairs usually do me in. The chiropractor also has helped my sciatic nerve in the past.

Best wishes,
GL

 
At 7:59 a.m., November 08, 2006, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

If you have twins again you will be living my dream of being a mother of 4!

I am so happy for you. I can't wait to hear all about your awesome u/s.

 
At 9:13 a.m., November 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm starting to wonder if the denial part ever goes away. Even though I can see the roundness of my belly now, it still seems like a dream.

 
At 10:19 a.m., November 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Friday is tomorrow!

Sorry about the babysitter situation. I can sort of relate with ya on commuting. Nothing is worse then spending hours in the car to get to a place you don't even really want to go.

I hope the twins start feeling better soon. Teething does not look like much fun.

 
At 12:39 p.m., November 08, 2006, Blogger Krista said...

I hear you about the denial. I have never been so good at anything in my life. I hope the ultrasound goes well tomorrow and I hope that the m/s stick around only often enough to convince you that everything is ok.

 
At 1:20 p.m., November 08, 2006, Blogger soralis said...

I don't know where you folks live but it's only Wednesday here... so I still have 2 days to wait for my u/s!! :) I am so in the wrong country right now! LOL

 
At 2:48 p.m., November 08, 2006, Blogger Lut C. said...

Fingers crossed for Friday!

Teething x2! Ouch!

 
At 8:04 a.m., November 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay - it's almost Friday!!! :)

*crossing fingers*

 
At 4:05 p.m., November 09, 2006, Blogger MoMo said...

I hope the denial goes away...hang in there, Friday is almost here. Thinking of you!

 
At 4:34 p.m., November 09, 2006, Blogger Lisa said...

I'll be thinking about you on Friday and hoping for continued good news!

 
At 9:37 p.m., November 09, 2006, Blogger Drew said...

Hey there

Am glad to hear that you are keeping the positivity going. The wait between ultrasounds are just as bad as the 2ww during IVF....it seems to TAKE FOREVER!!!! But I hope time flies for you and u/s day comes around real soon!!

 
At 8:22 a.m., November 10, 2006, Blogger x said...

My sciatic nerve is bugging me too, but when I sit, not stand or walk. Too bad about the teething - that does not sound fun, espeically in double.

 
At 6:04 p.m., November 10, 2006, Blogger Courtney said...

How was your ultrasound was it today??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home