Thursday, October 19, 2006

One week down...

Well since my last post my mood has increased significantly. Thank goodness! I hate feeling all hormonal! YUCK!

Well Monday marked a week from my transfer. I have had no time to worry about it as I am keeping more than my fair share of busy these days! Cross your fingers that my benefits may now be fixed and I may actually get paid this month. (not holding the breath on that one!!!)

So what have I been up to? WORK, looking at a new house (well new to us... it's in terrible shape but has tonnes of potential), and planning for a 2 day work trip to Detroit. I was expecting to have some say in the trip dates but I guess not, they sent me an email and said to get it booked for Monday/Tuesday next week. The project manager figured I could fly in Monday and out Tuesday. Not quite I am about a 6 hour flight away!! Normally this last minute planning wouldn't be an issue but my PG is supposed to be on Tuesday, given that I am crossing the border I am kind of screwed in that department. So anyway I phoned my clinic and got the go-ahead to have my blood test 2 days early. I will be going for my blood test then heading to the airport on Sunday then I get to wait until Wednesday to find out. I really don't need bad news when I am away so I guess I get to wait an EXTRA day. 2ww plus a day, now that's fun!

My flights are all booked and now I just have to wait for Sunday (Just have to book the airport shuttle). I am exhausted just thinking about the trip. Flying drains me on a good day. I am just praying that good old aunt flo doesn't decide to make her appearance on Monday or Tuesday... that would suck! (My last fresh cycle I started the day before my PG test. The drugs don't delay anything for me!! :) )

On the house front we are waiting to hear back a price on an acreage that we looked at (nasty divorce/eviction thing). Hopefully we will hear this week. The lady has talked to a realtor so she is just waiting now. I have mixed feelings as the house would be a lot of work! We also had a realtor nightmare the last time we moved so putting the house up for sale doesn't exactly thrill me either!

Well things are winding down here for a few days... I have some hope and no hope of this cycle working, depending on when you ask me. If I have learned anything after this many transfers is ya just never know until PG test day. (Ugg a 3 day wait to get my results... I am sure I will be able to concentrate while away! LOL)

And so I continue to wait...

Quote of the day
A mediocre idea
that generates enthusiasm
will go farther
than a great idea
that inspires no one.
~ Mary Kay Ash (On People Management)

15 Comments:

At 3:12 p.m., October 19, 2006, Blogger Lut C. said...

Lots and lots to keep you occupied for the moment. Crossing my fingers for you.

 
At 3:28 p.m., October 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one busy lady! Hoping for good results for you.

 
At 3:35 p.m., October 19, 2006, Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

I hope things work out for you on all fronts - benefits, job, house, and of course, pg.

Hoping for good news!

 
At 4:07 p.m., October 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love being so busy on the 2ww, it's really so distracting.

Hope you get good news soon.

 
At 4:28 p.m., October 19, 2006, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Can't wait to hear. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

 
At 5:13 p.m., October 19, 2006, Blogger Krista said...

I hope this works and that the trip doesn't tire you out too much. Good luck...I will keep my fingers crossed.

 
At 9:40 p.m., October 19, 2006, Blogger Nico said...

Oooh, that's going to be a long three days! I hope that it's a wait for a good reason :-)

 
At 6:53 a.m., October 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping for good news too! Thinking about you...

 
At 8:46 a.m., October 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 day wait. That is going to be tough.

One day at a time...

 
At 6:10 a.m., October 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am anxiously and vicariously waiting for you. Good luck
Demeter

 
At 6:44 a.m., October 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy tripping! Well, happy as can be expected, with all that going on. And of course the BEST of luck on your results.

Bea

 
At 3:33 p.m., October 22, 2006, Blogger Becci said...

fingers crossed for you!

 
At 4:54 p.m., October 22, 2006, Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I am hoping for good news for you! Hugs.

 
At 12:35 p.m., October 23, 2006, Blogger Serenity said...

LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK....

I have everything crossed for you, soralis...

 
At 7:18 p.m., October 23, 2006, Blogger Krista said...

It's getting to be that time and I have all my fingers crossed for you Soralis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home