Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Waiting... and other things...

You know that feeling when you get really really excited because so many wonderful things have the potential of happening. The one that makes you feel all anxious... I have been living that for about a week now. This is a great feeling other than the fact that I cannot sleep at night so now I am exhausted. If only I could 'shut down' at night!

I have been deliquent in reading posts lately. I have been doing some 'side work' for a friend that has been keeping me very busy in my very little down time, the time I use for blog reading. I will try to catch up very soon!

I got a call from my clinic yesterday, my meds are on the way! Start date Sept 7th! I am already stressing about my visits to the clinic, as I am 4 or so hours away I have to go stay there for a while. My next issue is child care. I am so against taking kids to a fertility clinic but I don't know what I am going to do for child care. To top it off when I go for ER and Txfr I will need to find someone to look after the boys. I had a friend that originally said she would do it for me, but now she is going to be busy around that time... ugg. Needless to say it's over a month away and I am already stressing. I have lousy 'real' friends and we won't even talk about the family. LOL!

On top of everything else we have a realtor coming to appraise our house today. We are waiting to hear about a home that may be coming up for sale in Sept, if it works out we could be moving in the middle of all this craziness. We had a nightmare of a time the last time we sold a house so the idea of doing this again doesn't thrill me at all. We really hope this house works out for us it would be a wonderful move.

I should update you on work. I am supposed to go back on Friday... I will know on Thursday if they actually have a position for me. They don't have anything locally so they are currently trying to setup some remote work for me. I am really hoping that they find some remote work, that would mean no commute and dressing in jeans EVERY day! So this too could work out great!

So now I wait for the sky to start falling I guess!

IVF Thoughts
Sometimes I wonder if I have gone crazy, this is going to be so much more complicated than last time. What am I thinking... oh ya I want another baby. If it works nothing else matters!

Quote of the day
Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.
Robert Heinlein (1907 - 1988)
- More quotations on: [Experts]

Take care everyone

19 Comments:

At 12:23 p.m., August 29, 2006, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Wow - congrats on everything! I hear you about the child care. That's tough. Wouldn't it be great to open a child care center on a different floor, so people could drop off their children and wouldn't have to parade them in front of the entire waiting room. I think I'm on to something!

 
At 12:38 p.m., August 29, 2006, Blogger Serenity said...

Thinking good thoughts for you this week - esp with the job, child care, etc.

HUGS - I will be hoping that it all works out for you the way it's supposed to. :)

 
At 4:47 p.m., August 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots going on in the life of Soralis! I wish I was close enough to take on the twins for a day or two for you.

 
At 4:59 p.m., August 29, 2006, Blogger x said...

I echo Fly's comment and wish I was close enough to help. I can only imagine how cute those boys are. I hope everything works out with the job, house and IVF (damn, your busy)

 
At 5:45 p.m., August 29, 2006, Blogger Demeter said...

You are so close to the next IVF, I am so excited for you. You must be one committed woman to be travelling 4 hours to do this. The job seems ideal, join the jeans team! I will be working from home too! Good luck! All the best on the next IVF!

 
At 5:57 p.m., August 29, 2006, Blogger Bea said...

You seem to have the "adding complications to complications" bug. Argh. I hate that one. Once you get it, there's no cure - you simply become a carrier for life.

Bea

 
At 6:20 p.m., August 29, 2006, Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

So exciting that you are moving forward. I so hope that you are able to work things out with your job.

 
At 8:29 p.m., August 29, 2006, Blogger Kellie said...

Hope you find childcare for those twins. Good luck with your IVF cycle! You sure have a lot going on right now, with IVF, possibly selling your house, etc.

GOOD LUCK!!

 
At 2:14 a.m., August 30, 2006, Blogger Thalia said...

What a lot on your plate. Let's hope some magical child care solution appears so you can avoid the dreaded waiting room thing.

 
At 10:52 a.m., August 30, 2006, Blogger Kellie said...

Holy smokes that's a lot to deal with under the circumstances. I hope everything works out and you can find someone to watch the boys - I'd do it in a heartbeat, but you might not get them back. hehehe

Take care.

 
At 5:08 p.m., August 30, 2006, Blogger Lisa said...

That's a lot of exciting and sometimes stressful news!

 
At 5:45 a.m., August 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if we were closer I would love to watch the boys. I'm excited for you and it will be interesting to read how you handle all of this and I hope that they have a position for you also. Yeah for a cycle date.

 
At 1:47 p.m., August 31, 2006, Blogger Ella said...

Wow, you are one busy lady right now. Sometimes when you have so much going on all at once, it seems to be the best time to keep things in perspective and balance everything out. I hope the child care thing works out...I too would take them off your hands if I lived closer.
All the best wishes on the next IVF cycle. I hope the time passes quickly and I look forward to your BFP news soon!! I'm so excited for you.

 
At 7:57 p.m., August 31, 2006, Blogger Susan said...

big hugs and wishes for good luck coming your way. i hope everything works out with your job too.

ps. i shut down babyangst because too many personal friends were reading it and so i started a new one: www.bicyclebuiltfortwo.blogspot.com --now i can really let it all hang out :)

 
At 9:57 a.m., September 01, 2006, Blogger dawnatello said...

just checking in on the work situation and if there is a job there for you or what happened with it.

goood luck with this round, i will keep my fingers crossed.

 
At 6:30 p.m., September 01, 2006, Blogger Angie said...

Ditto Serenity!

 
At 7:53 p.m., September 01, 2006, Blogger Maya said...

I hope all goes well for you!!

 
At 11:43 p.m., September 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard of this weird occurance online whereby a reader is dragged along and feels excitment by osmosis, I didn't really believe it until today. v v excited for you the 7th is so close yaya to a cycle start!!! if I were even half arsed perky I'd say we're going to be cycle buddies but I wouldn't wish my kind of luck on anyone let alone someone I like.

I'm sorry I can't help on the kidlette looking after front I would offer but I'm not sure how fresh they are after internation post is done with them.

wishing you oodles of good luck on all fronts!

 
At 4:48 p.m., September 05, 2006, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Good luck with ot all Soralis. I am really starting to understand about wanting another baby and feeling like I will go to any lengths to have one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home