Monday, August 21, 2006

And now I wait... will I get the call this month?

Well CD1 was Friday. I was disappointed as I thought maybe this time. I keep holding on to the hope that it could happen, it happens to others after IVF why not me? So I called into my clinic and now I wait to see if I get a call for a fresh cycle or not. The waiting, wondering etc. is so frustrating, you would think when you call and ask questions that they could at least tell you where you are in the wait list. I really dislike my clinic right now.

I called last week to make sure my paperwork was all in order (I don't want to miss the opportunity for a cycle if it comes up and I have a really bad track record with paperwork getting to where it needs to be.) So after 2 days they finally call back and I get someone that sounds like they know what they are talking about but guess what. I have company (the mother.. ugg) and can't talk so no questions from me. My paperwork is in order however so I guess that is good.. right! So now I will just wait ever so patiently and see (patiently, I don't think so!)

So with CD1 so came the wave of anxiety, it wasn't so bad this time, but of course my hubby decided to be an arce this weekend. So much for a small attack, I am in the middle of another full fledged anxiety attack. Well I know that it will be gone soon, by the weekend I should feel much better. I am hanging on, it's going to be a rough ride but it will be over soon.

When I am done with this rotten uterus I would be more than happy to donate it to science! Look I still have a sense of humor, that has to be good right?

Still haven't heard back from work, I have called twice and no call returns yet... ugg

IVF Thoughts
I think I covered that above. One more thing to add, what am I freaking crazy going through all this again? Yes I am! :)

Quote of the Day
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
-Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)

Warning Kids discussed
Wow, 2 one year olds that don't understand NO can be really interesting. I find now that I spend most of my day trying to redirect the boys to their toys, instead of the Phone and other things that just don't seem that interesting to me? It would be so interesting to really get a good look at what goes through their cute little heads.

It is so important to baby proofed now, I am so worried that they are going to do something that may hurt them. I worry so much about leaving them in someone elses care, will they watch them as much as they need to. Will they treat them correctly? Will they keep them safe and be kind to them as there are some frustrating days? And I thought I worried a lot during my PG! HA that was nothing!

Take care everyone!

5 Comments:

At 1:39 p.m., August 21, 2006, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

That stinks that your mom is there and you couldn't speak freely to the clinic. I hope you get the call soon!

I worried about my kids in someone else's care terribly until they were old enough to tell me how the babysitter was. That is a hard one!

 
At 2:16 p.m., August 21, 2006, Blogger DD said...

I'm sorry, Soralis. I always feel like a little balloon whenever I read someone had CD1.

 
At 2:22 p.m., August 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is wrong with these clinics. I wish that somehow we could make them understand that what may only be a job to them has our lives hanging in the balance.

 
At 4:47 p.m., August 21, 2006, Blogger Bea said...

I love that Mum Theresa quote. That's made my day.

Bea

 
At 6:44 p.m., August 21, 2006, Blogger Krista said...

Do you have a waiting list for a new cycle? Your doctor couldn't just tell you when you would be starting?

Hope you get the call soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home