Monday, June 05, 2006

I've been tagged... great!! :)

"I've Been Tagged!"
Mary Ellen and Steve at Our IVF Journey got me! I am really tired and getting ready to go to the MIL's for 3 weeks so I thought I better get 'er done!:

5 Items in My Fridge

Milk
Eggs
Juice
Fuzzy Cheese (gross I need to throw that out)
Motts fruit cups (I like them cold)
Left over spinach dip that needs to be thrown out

5 Items in My Closet:

Candles
Purses (some from the 80's uuugg)
Sweatshirts
Skiing clothing (the warm stuff)
Window fan

5 Items in My Car:

Air freshner (little tree, strawberry)
The seats
The steering wheel
Seat belts
dust (I don't keep any crap in my car at all apparently?? hmm who knew!)

5 Items in My Purse:

I have a teeny tiny purse so lets see...
Wallet (it's a actually a mans wallet everyone thinks I have my husbands wallet)
A daytimer notebook
Change purse
Lip 'stuff'
Package of sesame snaps

5 People Who are Now Tagged:
The Rumour Mill
UtRus'* Adventures in IVF
TKO more or less
Infertility Grace
Infertility Licks
(Sorry Gals)

The other stuff
Ok gals I am going to be at the MIL's for 3 weeks... and they don't have internet! OMG what am I to do. Please know that I will be thinking of all of you and I probably won't be able to get caught up until I return home. I will try to update my blog as I some of the relatives have internet. So I hope to hear some good news from some of you when I get back. Take care

11 Comments:

At 5:40 a.m., June 06, 2006, Blogger Serenity said...

Have a great time at your ILs... enjoy the break and safe travels!

 
At 8:56 a.m., June 06, 2006, Blogger Barely Sane said...

Have a great time! Hope you dont go crazy from internet withdrawl!

 
At 9:41 a.m., June 06, 2006, Blogger GLouise said...

Have fun! I can't imagine 3 wks without the Internet! Travel safe.

 
At 2:59 p.m., June 06, 2006, Blogger Shauna said...

Holy crap. If I had to spend 3 weeks with the MiL, I'd put my own self out of my misery.

:)

I'll miss you.

 
At 5:29 p.m., June 06, 2006, Blogger Angie said...

Have a great time at your ILs! I hope it's a well deserved break.

 
At 7:08 p.m., June 06, 2006, Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Have a great time with the in-laws! Thanks for playing along! :-)

 
At 10:44 a.m., June 07, 2006, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Have a good trip! :)

 
At 9:26 a.m., June 08, 2006, Blogger Sarah said...

Have a great time at the MILs! We'll miss you.

 
At 4:15 p.m., June 08, 2006, Blogger DD said...

I have accepted your tag...but it has come with a price...

 
At 11:49 a.m., June 09, 2006, Blogger x said...

I like my fruit cups cold too, much better that way.

I hope you survive the MIL! Three weeks seems like a lonngggg time.

 
At 5:05 a.m., June 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home