Monday, May 01, 2006

I've got dates girls... we are on our way

Just a quick update, clinic called, transfer date set for Friday the 5th! I was caught off guard as I expected the earliest date would be the 6th. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed, I am not sure that I have been mentally preparing for this... It's out of my hands now I just have to pray our frosties thaw well!

Update
The dr. I was hoping for is away for a week so he won't be doing our txfr :(. Can you believe it, it's snowing here? Where the heck did spring go... ya go ahead laugh!! :)


Warning talking about kids
I am such a lying you-know-what... and to crazy lady (my mother). I really wanted my hubby with me so we needed to find someone to sit with the twins. I just didn't feel right about taking them into the clinic. So my friend that 'knows' is in Europe, how rude! :) So my only other option is crazy lady. She doesn't know that we are in the middle of the cycle and I decided that for my own good I wasn't going to tell her either. So anyway needed one whooper of a lie to get her to come sit overnight (4 hr drive to my clinic). So I told her we have been waiting to see a counselor at the clinic re: what to do with our frozen embies (she thinks we are done). I told her we got a call from the clinic today (well that was true) and that they had a cancellation for Friday morning, could she come Thursday night and stay, we will be back Friday afternoon. Of course this meant listening to her dramatics but at least I know she will be good to the boys and I guess that's all that really matters.

So yes I am a lier... I feel guilty already

take care

14 Comments:

At 9:55 p.m., May 01, 2006, Blogger Barely Sane said...

Congrats on getting a date set! How exciting!

Crazy lady doesn't deserve the truth. Pfft on her! Dont waste your energy on guilt, not worth it.

 
At 5:46 a.m., May 02, 2006, Blogger Courtney said...

OMG Friday congrats!!! I am assuming we won't be transferring until next week sometime.

Good luck I will be sending lots of sticky vibes! How many you gonna put back 2? Update us on their progress if you know before you head out.

Hugs! Courtney

 
At 7:06 a.m., May 02, 2006, Blogger Demeter said...

I am crossing my fingers for your transfer on Friday. I hope all is well and this cycle is the one you pin down your beannie. I send you sticky vibes. Are you ready for two more?

 
At 8:30 a.m., May 02, 2006, Blogger Sarah said...

Don't you dare feel guilty. That is what she can do to help you even if she doesn't know it. Can't wait to hear how things go. How EXCITING!! Yippee. good luck!

 
At 8:46 a.m., May 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've got your date. Best of luck on Friday!

 
At 10:24 a.m., May 02, 2006, Blogger GLouise said...

Wow! So Friday is a big day for you, too!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the support. Praying for you on Friday!

 
At 11:38 a.m., May 02, 2006, Blogger Lisa said...

Good luck on Friday!

 
At 8:18 p.m., May 02, 2006, Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

How exciting that you finally got your dates! Good luck with everything!

 
At 4:28 a.m., May 03, 2006, Blogger Meg said...

I agree with Sarah - it's just one little lie.. :) tee hee. Good luck Friday. :)

 
At 6:26 a.m., May 03, 2006, Blogger Shauna said...

Only good thoughts for you on Friday.

 
At 6:56 a.m., May 03, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with your cycle!!
Finally some dates to go by.
I wouldn't feel guilty about telling a little lie. We do what we have to get things done. The boys will be in good care.

 
At 8:08 a.m., May 03, 2006, Blogger x said...

No, I can't believe you have snow. It is so warm in Ontario right now, I wish the wind blew East so we could send you some sunshine.

I'll be thinking of you on Friday. All the best!

 
At 10:06 a.m., May 03, 2006, Blogger Sunny Jenny said...

Cinco de Mayo! YIPPEEE! How exciting! How was preparing for a FET? I just started.

 
At 7:32 p.m., May 04, 2006, Blogger Maya said...

I'm sick of it all too. Congrats on the date.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home