Tuesday, April 25, 2006

You got me!!!

Ok so I am minding my own business and praying I don't get tagged... guess what I got tagged twice in 2 days!

I would like to thank Sunny Jenny and Lady Bug Ann

Monday, April 24, 2006

So here it is

1. Go write 6 random or weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people! Do this even if your not tagged, leave at least one interesting fact about yourself.

2. Then leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their comments telling them to read your blog.

So here are...

Six Interesting Things about Me


1. I have a need for speed, I have a 1989 Mustang Cobra GT that I LOVE to beat the boys of the line with!!! (I am too chicken to race anymore than off the line though! LOL) Of course I drive a stick, no automatics for me
2. I think I have the most embarrassing first day of high school on record. I never got over it (It still bugs me) First class after lunch, first day I had one of those catch you off guard explosive barf's... ALL over my desk. It was mortifying!
3. I was engaged twice (to 2 different guys... yikes makes me shiver!) before marrying my hubby
4. I am a ovarian cancer survivor
5. I am an only child and hate it! (Due to infertility)
6. I cannot stand anyone touching my toes sends me right up the wall!

Ok I am just to freaking lazy ( I was up half of last night at the hospital) to figure out who has and hasn't been tagged (sorry for letting you gals down) so if you haven't been tagged and are reading this, go ahead have some fun and do the 6 things.

FET Thoughts
I think I am having issues with the estrace. I checked out Dr. Google and it sounds like my symptoms can be caused by estrace. I have a terrible pain in my lower back and I am getting like some kind of weird pre-period cramping. I guess I should phone my clinic today and see what they have to say. It feels like I am responding too much.

Update - my clinic returned my call, everything is fine. She said if the back pain gets any worse to call back. Apparently it is all signs that can be related to the estrace... guess the good old Uturus is working OT right now. I feel a little better now


Quote of the Day
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. "
- Eleanor Roosevelt

Warning Kids discussed
Ok so last night wasn't good. Both boys are sick but one was wheezing away. He started screaming at about midnight and wouldn't stop. I ended up taking him to the hospital. Now I am not sure if that was a good thing? They gave him ventalin (sp?). They didn't really answer my questions and the Dr. and nurse told me 2 different things... I am soo confused. I just hope the ventalin is ok for a baby. He seems to be a little better today so I am hoping I did the right thing. I didn't sleep most of the night because I was so worried about him. The Dr. said they would keep him there for a while to make sure he was OK after the ventalin but the nurse just sent us home so I was worried sick.

And I thought being IF would be the most difficult thing in my life! Ya right! :)

Take care

10 Comments:

At 10:42 a.m., April 25, 2006, Blogger Demeter said...

I hope your FET works. Where in Canada are you? East, West?

 
At 10:50 a.m., April 25, 2006, Blogger Barely Sane said...

Okay.... at the risk of handing out assvice, I wanted to make a comment on the ventalin. I have mild asthma caused by allergies. Thru my entire ttc career (cuz it really IS a job!) I was told to take my asthma meds. I was assured by my GP, OB & RE that they would do no harm to a fetus.
I also have a number of friends who have young childer that have been on ventalin using a nebulizer (some for asthma, some for bad chest colds) and all of them are a-o-k.
However, that being said, I think it's natural for you to be concerned. I hope the little guys get better soon.

 
At 10:51 a.m., April 25, 2006, Blogger Barely Sane said...

Okay... my typing licks.

That should read "children" not "childer". Dunno what the heck "childer" is. Hehehe

 
At 6:41 p.m., April 25, 2006, Blogger Kellie said...

For what it's worth my son was on Ventolin for a short time and had no problems. I hope your little guys get feeling better. It's so hard when they are so young and I totally forgot about the not being able to blow their nose thing. lol. I remember my stupid ex-husband holding up a kleenex once to my BABY and saying blow. (So many reasons he's an ex...)

I think you should definetly call your clinic and at least tell them what your feeling on the estrace - it's better to be safe than sorry.

I had an embarrassing first day of high school too... I dropped my brush on the floor in the girls bathroom, bent down to pick it up and hit my head on the tampon dispenser. Blood everywhere - 12 stitches. I wanted to DIE.

 
At 7:05 p.m., April 25, 2006, Blogger Courtney said...

Kian was given ventolin when he was small for his breathing when he had a bad cold. I also have asthma and took it throughout my pregnancy even the day I gave birth to Kian!

I hope your boys get better.

Good luck with your FET looks like we might be cycle buddies!

Courtney

 
At 10:24 a.m., April 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So so sorry you had to go to the hospital. Even sorrier that nobody was able to answer your questions or help you feel more in control of and out of control situation. I know how scary it can be taking your once hospitalized baby back to where you never wanted to return. I hope things get better soon.

 
At 2:54 p.m., April 26, 2006, Blogger x said...

I really hate barfing so I would have died too, how sad on your first day. I thought I saw you tagged a few times.

 
At 4:26 p.m., April 26, 2006, Blogger beagle said...

The need for speed . . . YES! Love it too!

 
At 5:03 p.m., April 26, 2006, Blogger Kimmer said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope that your sons get feeling better very soon. How scary. Good luck with the upcoming FET also.

 
At 7:30 p.m., April 26, 2006, Blogger Angie said...

Hope your pain is feeling better. I loved your barf story!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home