Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ok so I decided to do the 100 things...

So here is my 100 things...

100. I am Canadian
99. I am infertile (and no relaxing doesn't help)
98. My infertility is unexplained
97. I am 5' 9" tall
96. I watch way to much television
95. and yes I watch reality TV (please don't hold that against me)
94. I am a professional
93. I work in technology
93. I used to be very quiet and introverted (that must be why I am in technology)
92. I am a cancer survivor (ovarian)
91. I love 80's music
90. I am a very picky eater and I use ... too much
89. I love to do crafts (knit, crochet, scrapbook, stained glass, paint, needle point and I have tried almost everything else)
88. I have low self esteem (probably due to my interesting relationship with my mother)
87. I used to be skinny
86. I wish I was still skinny
85. I have the greatest husband EVER (sorry gals but I do!! He cooks, cleans and washes the car, and about 100 other things)
84. We met at a car wash
83. We collect automobiles and we currently have 8 at the moment (only a couple of nice ones though)
82. My daily driver in the summer is an 89 Mustang Cobra GT, 5-speed of course (in need of new paint and interior parts)
81. One of my goals in life is to beat my hubby off of the line
80. Yes I like to race off the line and love to beat the boys! (but only off the line I am too chicken to go to fast)
79. I had driving fast around corners
78. I can't park worth a hoot and I can't backup very well
77. My first and second vehicles were mopeds (ok no laughing allowed)
76. I used to be the president of the local car club (to much testosterone for me so I quit)
75. I know more about cars than my guy friends at work (and I don't know that much trust me)
74. I have been around the track at Daytona (Richard Petty Driving experience) in a race car (I was a passenger - bummer)
73. I am a Nascar fan
72. I love Canadian Football
71. Not to big of fan of Hockey though (long story)
70. I am a bit of a procrastinator, not quiet full fledged but getting there
69. I am a clean freak (The base boards and door frames get cleaned whenever I vacuum. And the entire toilet is washed all the time (not just the top part))
68. Yes I am somewhat anal (goes with being in the computing industry
67. I believe that there is an explanation for everything
66. My husband hates explaining stuff to me
65. I ask way to many questions
64. I live in the town that I grew up in and swore I would never stay in
63. High school SUCKED (I wonder if that had anything to do with puking on my desk the first day of grade 10, I could have died right there. My mother didn't belive me that I was sick that day. It was one of those explosive catch you off gaurd ones. I am still mortifed to this day)
62. I ditched my friends in High School when they started getting into all sorts of bad stuff
61. Figured no friends was better than ending up in trouble with the police or in jail
60. Small town clicks meant it was impossible to 'join' a new group. Did I mention I hated where I live!!
59. I have no siblings
58. I wish I did
57. I have parents
56. I am hoping to find adoption papers when they croak. (highly unlikely since I look like them... yuck at least I could have had good genes!)
55. I took a 2 year college program so I could make money faster instead of going to University
54. Make good money but I am still kicking myself
53. I want a new career
52. I like snow
51. I love to ski
50. but I haven't done it in a very long time :(
49. I suffer from anxiety attacks
48. When we are done with our infertility treatments I plan on doing something about it
47. I love to camp
46. but only with our trailer, must have my own bathroom (related to #69 - the clean freak thing)
45. I hate it when my feet get dirty so I wear socks in my sandals (I know very uncool)
44. I have bad feet and have to wear orthotics (too many years of wearing high heals I guess)
43. I hate ignorant drivers
42. I have some very weird and/or disfunctional friends
41. I scrapbook a lot
40. so much that I sell the crap
39. I want to win the lottery so that I don't have to work (ya I know doesn't everyone)
38. I worry what other people think. I wish I didn't it drives me crazy that I care what someone else thinks
37. If I could change one thing about my appearance it would be my weight
36. I have sarcastic tendencies and some of my friends just don't get it
35. I hate it when you call someone and the line is busy
34. I hate flying because it hurts my ears and sucks the life out of me
33. I hate time change, it screws up my system for months (yes months, it totally sucks)
32. I am not a morning person
31. I have never tried recreational drugs of any kind
30. I was prescribed an overdose once and had to go to the hospital in an ambulance
29. My friends think I am funny
28. I have way to many dust collectors in my house
27. I am most comfortable in jeans.
26. I would like to do something useful to help others after what I have gone through with my infertility
25. My singing is so bad that I can't stand it. I will only sing if there is a radio loud enough that I can't hear myself
24. I suffer from insomnia in the spring
23. I don't have any pets and really don't want any (back to #69 the clean freak thing)
22. I have become cheap in my old age, I won't buy clothes unless they are on sale
21. I wish I could sleep like I did when I was a teenager
20. I don't belive that life is fair
19. and no bad people do not always get what they deserve
18. I am VERY opinionated
17. too much for my own good
16. Someday I hope to travel to Ireland
15. and take the Panama Canal cruise
14. We have done everything on our own, we have never got any financial support from our families for anything
13. I helped my husband put a roof on our garage and side it
12. I know how to use a circular saw (but I am not so great a measuring)
11. I am not a tom boy or a really girly girl.. leaning more to the girly side though
10. I love my husband
9. I am currently going through my 4th round of IVF
8. I never thought I would ever get pregnant but
7. I was blessed with twins after 2 failed cycles of IVF

warning talking about my kids here, you may want to skip it

6. I never knew I could love them as much as I do, they are my world
5. I want to be a SAHM but can't afford it just yet :(
4. I have never been as happy in my life as I am right now. I finally have the clarity I needed to move forward
3. I pray that my next round of IVF works and our family is expanded
2. I enjoy every precious moment with my babies and am amazed by everything they do.
1. I ache to know that there are couples out there that may never feel the joy of pregnancy.

FET Thoughts
Almost through my first bottle of sniffy stuff... about 4 weeks until txfr! Time is going by fast.

Quote of the day
"Everybody needs memories."
- Saul Bellow

5 Comments:

At 11:53 a.m., April 10, 2006, Blogger Barely Sane said...

cool new look! Way beyond my techie abilities!

Liked the list - I have Ireland on mine as well!

 
At 5:21 p.m., April 10, 2006, Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

coo new banner! like it! fun list, too :)

 
At 8:12 p.m., April 10, 2006, Blogger Shauna said...

Lovely new look!!!! And your 100 things. I love reading those. It always makes me realize that I have lots in common with the people that I read.

 
At 8:30 p.m., April 10, 2006, Blogger x said...

love the new look! You figured out how to round the corners!

We have alot in common, other than and the hockey thing, I love hockey! My mom actually sewed the words "rinkrat" onto my winter jacket, that was embarassing and I hated it. Who wants to be called a rat at 5yrs old?

 
At 7:00 p.m., April 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the list! As I was reading many of them I thought "oh me too!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home