Monday, April 03, 2006

Let the fun begin....

Sniffing started - check!
Up all night sick - check! (great time to get a cold!)
Feeling like crap - check!

Cycle started - Check!

By the way I have decided that complaining on this blog is a good thing. I complained about my siatic nerve on Friday and by Saturday it had totally stopped bothering me? So hopefully if I complain about the nasty coughing that kept me up all night it will make it go away! :)

Not much new to report, started my sniffing on Sunday morning. Hoping that very soon I will be PG!

I have to call my clinic today to see if it is OK to take cough medicine, I need some sleep.

I don't have anything much interesting to say today, must be the lack of sleep and the cold! Well that's my excuse anyway!

FET Thoughts
I hope it works, I hope it works, I hope it works.



Quote of the Day
"Everything that is done in the world is done with hope."
- Martin Luther

Warning Kids discussed
Ok so I am not the only one who is sick. I also have two sick babies. I hate that they are sick but I am soo happy that they are sleeping through the night even with their stuffy noses. They aren't themselves but they have been amazingly good! Then you throw a time change at the poor little fellas.

Ok so I thought time change was bad before babies. (I have never been one who could handle the hour switch to begin with. People think I am crazy it's only an hour right... well if the time change doesn't bother you I wish I was you cause it really takes it's toll on me.) Well time change post babies is horrible! The little fellas are such routine oriented it really messes them up, I hope it doesn't take too long for them to adjust! Curses to the idiot who thought changing our time twice a year was a good idea.

Take care and may all your dreams come true.

4 Comments:

At 9:10 a.m., April 03, 2006, Blogger Sunny Jenny said...

Awesoem quote! --I am Lutheran! Many blessings on your FET! Do you know the date for your FET? Wishing you the best!

 
At 12:44 p.m., April 03, 2006, Blogger x said...

Perfect timing - the days are longer, the weather is looking up. Hopefully April sniffing brings May morning sickness (forget the flowers, they can take care of themselves for one year).

 
At 12:47 a.m., April 04, 2006, Blogger Maya said...

Hope you and the babies feel better soon.

 
At 8:39 p.m., April 04, 2006, Blogger Gina said...

Agreed on the time change thing. My boy is 5 months old and we both feel more tire this week...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home