Friday, April 14, 2006

Easter

Wishing everyone a good Easter... and for those who need it "a few good eggs"

Take care all

Quote of the day
"Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble."
- Frank Tyger

Warning Kids Discussed
Our first Easter with a family. I am looking very forward to this. It will be complete with Bunny ears for the boys. I could only get pink ones so I had to dye the pink. I painted them blue with fabric dye. We are doing the big family get together this year for the first time in years. I am looking forward to spending time with my boys. I am so very lucky.

3 Comments:

At 9:49 p.m., April 14, 2006, Blogger Maya said...

I hope you enjoy every minute. You deserve it.

 
At 12:45 a.m., April 15, 2006, Blogger x said...

you are so lucky, have a great Easter!

 
At 7:17 a.m., April 18, 2006, Blogger Kellie said...

Oooh bunny ears! Definetly a photo opportunity there! (That was an awesome idea to paint them blue - I don't think I would have thought of that.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home