Thursday, March 23, 2006

Yesterday's crisis averted! Yey!

Man I am glad that is over with. Phone tag was getting me no where! When I called my GYN's office this morning I found out my Dr. isn't in today. GREAT! I got the same lady on the phone from yesterday (the hag), apparently she is done PMSing today and was very nice! (Ok so now I feel crappy that I called her names behind her back.)

She called me a little later this morning to let me know that my paper work had arrived and it had been sent to my fertility clinic (she was worried that I may be stressed... you think?). It sounds like they ended up calling the hospital to put a rush on my HSG results. (It would have been nice if they had of told me that Yesterday!). Oh well it's all done and I am on my way to another FET, est Txfr date May 6 to 9th!

Goodness, IF can drive you to become a raving lunatic.

So what else is new... fertile cousin (hubbies cousin) sent me the same stinking photos that Jenny from the Block got. Like we freaking need to see this crap!

FET Thoughts
We are on our way now! Estimated transfer date May 6th to 9th, hope to be PG by our anniversary! Start sniffing Suprefact April 2nd. Praying for one but two would be nice!!! Boy or Girl it doesn't matter I just want a healthy baby!

Quote of the Day
"Life is short, and it's up to you to make it sweet."
- Sadie Delany

6 Comments:

At 3:47 p.m., March 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad the results got to the RE in time. What a relief!

 
At 5:02 p.m., March 23, 2006, Blogger Shauna said...

So glad that you got what you needed. I guess I was lucky, my fertility doc did my HSG. Results were instant.

 
At 6:46 p.m., March 23, 2006, Blogger Maya said...

Whew- I am glad everything worked out. The last thing you need is more stress. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on out.

 
At 8:13 p.m., March 23, 2006, Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

you got the dates! coolio. now... what to do in the meantime, eh? ;) sushi perhaps?

 
At 10:09 p.m., March 23, 2006, Blogger x said...

Nooo, I can't believe you got the same pictures. What is wrong with people? That really sucks. And from family you expect better, too bad we don't get it.
I am glad you got your dates, it's great to have a schedule.

 
At 9:54 p.m., March 26, 2006, Blogger TiggleBitties said...

I'm so glad you got the results as a rush! Mine came back the same day so boo hag or shall we say the former boo hag was just stalling! LOL

Here's to less stress for the upcoming cycle. Good Luck!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home