Friday, March 31, 2006

What if...

What if the world was flat? (do you think we would fall of the edge?)
What if the sky was green and the grass was blue? (would we know any better?)
What if all children were wanted and loved? (it makes me sad to know this isn't true)
What if we all respected each others differences? (would that mean an end to war?)
What if there was no such thing as money? (would we all be equal?)
What if there was no pain an suffering? (would humans be as resilient as we are now?)
What if I was never here? (would anyone know or would I be a part of someone else?)
What if we were all the same? (would our world be boring?)
What if there was no such thing as pollution? (would we never be sick?)
What if we lived forever? (would there be too many people for the world? I think so?)
What if when it's over it's over? (there has to be another place... right?)
What if cars ran on air? (would we save more money or would they charge for that too?)
What if there was no such thing as infertility? (would I love my children as much? would I have met such wonderful people along the journey?)
What if I didn't have the blog world? (I wouldn't feel like I have such warm caring people around me who help me stay focused and help me stay hopeful. You guys are great!)
What if?????

So I haven't been sleeping much lately, I have a nasty issue with my siatic (sp?) nerve. Right now it has been driving me crazy on my right side (it sometimes goes back and forth). I am soo tired from lack of sleep and now I seem to be on my way to a full fledged cold, great!

FET Thoughts
2 more sleeps until the sniffin begins. I can't believe I am almost there. I am feeling so crappy right now that my hope factor is down in the dumps, but I am sure that will change if I can get rid of this darn cold! Need sleep to get rid of the darn thing too bad my body isn't doing what it is supposed to at night. I guess it's time to go back to the dr as the pain is getting agonizing.

Quote of the day
No one needs a smile as much as the person who fails to give one."
- Unknown

Warning Kids discussed
Ok so now I am sick and I have 2 sick kids. They have these tiny little coughs, it breaks my heart. My husband feels bad as he was the one who was sick first so he figures it is his fault, poor guy. They were both up last night coughing and a little crying too. I really can't believe how good they have been all things considered. I sure hope they feel better soon. They are such good babies I am so lucky.

Take care and may all your dreams come true.

7 Comments:

At 9:52 a.m., March 31, 2006, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

I like the smile quote.

 
At 10:36 a.m., March 31, 2006, Blogger x said...

Me too - the whole post was good but the quote got me. It couldn't be more true. I'm walking around scowling at the world but I need a smile more than anybody right now.

What if there was no blog world? We would all be alone - very very alone!

 
At 3:33 p.m., March 31, 2006, Blogger Barely Sane said...

Hmmm... food for thought.

Sorry about the cold. It sucks. The Synarel just makes it worse too.

Hope the everyone feels better soon!

K

 
At 4:14 p.m., March 31, 2006, Blogger Shauna said...

So many what ifs.

Great quote. And so true. I wonder why we don't recognize that so easily. I'm going to try and remember that one and, although I naturally have a very serious face, smile more often at those who aren't.

 
At 6:11 p.m., March 31, 2006, Blogger Maya said...

What if I wasn't IF? I wouldn't have met all of you and that would be sad. I guess there all perks to this. Thanks for that. Hope you and yours are feeling better soon! If you have what I have it is a nasty one, take care of yourelf.
You're right time does heal all, hopefully that happens sooner rather than later.

 
At 3:01 a.m., April 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For your siatica (sp?) go to a Chiropractor, I swear by it.

 
At 9:26 a.m., April 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the smile quote too - it's so true.
You're so close to the start of your FET cycle - good luck! I'll be hoping for the best for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home