Thursday, March 02, 2006

Today is going to be a better day! (warning kids discussed)

Do tell me why people need to post nasty comments on blogs of people who are/have suffered so much with IF? Poor Jen That's soo uncalled for. I guess some people like to kick those that are down! I hope it makes them feel better.

This morning I can look out the window at the 8 inches of fresh snow that fell the night before last. It is nice and sunny so it is even more beautiful!

Today has started out better than the last (no screaming twins, they are resting peacefully). I am actually going out this afternoon. It will be so good to get out of the house today. I think I am loooong overdue! Hopefully the fellas will be a little more cheery after their outing. Yesterday was a 'trying day' but with each yucky day comes a night and the start of a brand new day. (Thank goodness). I do love my boys but this new phase of screaming is not really an enjoyable one. I hope they get past it soon. Hopefully showering them with even more love with help.

FET Thoughts
Well we are still around the 'fertile' point of this cycle (Assuming that I ever have a fertile point!). So last night it was time to get 'busy' if you know what I mean. Guess what the husband rejected me? Ok so I had a REALLY bad day yesterday then my dear husband was being a complete jerk and THEN he rejected me. It makes me wonder if he cares that I will have to go for another HSG next month? (I am sure he does, I guess he has given up on the possibility of us getting PG the 'old fashion' way) It is just so frustrating? I guess now that we are doubly busy with the twins that the 'energy' just isn't there. I felt so bad when I went to bed, am I not desirable anymore? I still have that nasty 'overhang' and enough stretch marks to reach across the country from my twin pg. Maybe that offends him? It is unusual for me not to be singing the praises of my hubby, he does so much to help me out. But right now I just want to choke him!! :) Good thing today is another day, hopefully he will redeem himself!!

Quote of the day
A person's true wealth is the good he or she does in the world."

3 Comments:

At 11:50 a.m., March 02, 2006, Blogger x said...

I got a really nasty comment on my blog today too. I was told to stop my whinning and get over it. What is wrong with people?

I am sorry about hubbie. I know that my hubbie said "no" a couple times during ovulation too. I guess I never intiated sex before so I didn't realize that sometimes he isn't in the mood either.
I miss baby making sex:(

 
At 6:48 p.m., March 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry about the husband situation. I take it pretty hard when he says No too. I hope that the day gets better tomorrow.

 
At 5:53 a.m., March 04, 2006, Blogger Family Ties said...

You know what I just want to say???I appreciate the fact that you placed a warning on this post (kids being discussed) that was very kind

*hug*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home