Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Things that bug me!

Things that bug me, hmm that could be a really long list... yes I tend to have some strong opinions, be they right or wrong at least they belong to me!! ha ha!

So anyway here is what is seriously ticking me off today.
1. Yahoo mail is flogging their Yahoo photo accounts. So I go to log on to my mail the other day to be greated by the picture of the day. So what was it you ask? Some freaking very PG lady (probably a fertile hag that gets PG by talking about it! ha ha) with her arms in the air standing beside some gold big belly statue thing. Ok so I guess yahoo isn't trying to rub it in to those that can't conceive but sheesh who needs to see that anyway? So anyway the photo of the day seemed to hang around for quite some time, finally it dissappeared for about a day, then guess what yesterday the fertile hag was back AGAIN? Ok so now I am annoyed - could you tell? :)

2. So some stupid woman got drunk and stabbed her German Sheppard. Her and her husband have had the dog for about 18 years I think it was. So anyway this woman got drunk and stabbed the dog for NO REASON. The poor dog is going to be ok but needed something like 80 stitches. The husband was sleeping in the other room, good thing she wasn't in the room with him instead??? There is talk that the police are going to lay charges, I sure hope they do. Poor dog. (Bet she was once a fertile hag too!!)

3. Some dr. is worried about us using IVF for "selecting" our babies. Last I checked all we want is to have a happy healthy baby? But that's just my opinion. For more see Prop your hips up

So that's just what is on the top of my list today... I could go on but who would want to listen!! :)

FET Thougths
Can they make a baby that doesn't cry? Maybe Dr. Spar could help out (see #3). Ok so I am just a little on the sarcastic side this morning! Still hoping the baby dance this month will work (ya and I believe in the tooth fairy too.. darn I should have kept my wisdom teeth they just pulled, suppose the dentist got the tooth fairy money for them... damn!). HSG pending in approx 2 or so weeks!

If only we were all as kind as A little bit pregnant. If you haven't heard she is raffling a beautiful quilt for another infertile.

3 Comments:

At 3:01 p.m., March 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh - the photo thing would bug me too! Ggrr...

 
At 7:09 p.m., March 01, 2006, Blogger x said...

You day sounds as good as mine!
Anybody that stabs there dog should be stabbed right back. That makes me sick!
Who is this doctor guy, everybody is talking about him but I don't know who he is. Must go google...

 
At 8:19 p.m., March 01, 2006, Blogger TiggleBitties said...

Ooh that photo would burn my butt!! Thank you for your sweet comments at my post, I really appreciate the way my IF buds are starting to envelope me in this warm cocoon of love. Yikes!! I must be PMS'ing. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home