Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Prayers for a friend...

I got a call from a friend from work. (PG through IVF). She is in the hospital now, 29 weeks PG. She will be there until she delivers. She had some bleeding and has full Placenta Previa (sp?). She has had many miscarriages and she is not from Canada so her English isn't the best. She has been calling me for advice since she started her IVF as she doesn't always understand English so I try my best to help her out. She is such a sweetie I just hope everything is OK with her baby. So anyway if you can spare a prayer for her that would be great. The bleeding has stopped for now so I am hoping it stays that way.

FET Thoughts
HSG #3.... DONE! Yipee!! Now I just have to wait for the call from the clinic to start our FET. Starting to get nervous now. This will probably be the last of our embies, depending on how the thaw process goes, so if it doesn't work we will be done. I wish we could afford another fresh cycle but unfortunately it isn't in the cards for us. I just pray it works, I want to feel the joys of pregnancy again.

Quote of the day
"Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you will be among the stars. "
- Les Brown

4 Comments:

At 10:22 a.m., March 21, 2006, Blogger Shauna said...

I'll send a prayer for your friend. And you too.

We gotta stick together right? If we're all talking about the same thing, maybe god will listen. :)

 
At 11:13 a.m., March 21, 2006, Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

please tell your friend we're out here thinking of her and wishing her the very best. poor dear in the hospital.

the HSG wasn't bad? that's good!

 
At 12:13 p.m., March 21, 2006, Blogger Maya said...

Glad the HSG is over. Already, said a prayer for your friend. I think we infertiles and hard to conceivers, etc. should get extra chocolate in heaven for all we go through. Remember a frozen embie is still a viable embie and can still = baby which is what matters. I am praying for you to

 
At 4:07 p.m., March 21, 2006, Blogger TiggleBitties said...

I will keep your friend in my thoughts, I'm glad the bleeding has stopped.

I am also praying for ou and your embie...Best of luck for a sticky pregnancy! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home