Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ok so this is my 2nd post today... I am just so annoyed I had to vent!

So I am sitting here doing some stuff and the phone rings... it's my clinic. Hmm I wonder what they want? Well they phoned to offer me a cycle! The dates were great, just what I had been hoping for. So all I have to do is phone my hubby and see if he is ok with the dates right? I wish it was that simple.

The nurse from my clinic wanted said oh before I offer you this cycle officially, have you had your HSG done. Gleefully (ok maybe not) I say Yes, on Monday. She said that she would need the results by Friday to officially offer me the cycle. So on the phone to my Ob's office.

Lucky me some Hag answers the phone, lets call her boo hag for now (probably a fertile hag with 10 kids at home too!). So I explain my situation and ask if I can speak to a nurse. Well snotty boo hag says well they are busy with patients. That's fine can someone call me back when they have a moment then? (I guess I do not rate as a patient!). Well she decides to go talk to a nurse herself (probably didn't even talk to anyone, just put me on hold to Piss me off for a while!). I was hoping if I could explain my situation, needing the paperwork by Friday to someone who actually gives a sh*t it may help with the situation. Guess not boo hag wouldn't let me passed her nasty phone answering desk! Then she said that they never get HSG info that quickly so I shouldn't expect it by Friday. Well Frig me... I have seen the HSG paper work before, nice letter head with a few lines of words. That takes a freaking week? Good thing it's not something really important!!!

So if it isn't here by Friday I have to wait another freakin month due to flipping paperwork. Isn't that just MARVELOUS! Makes me want to kick the boo hag. (I know it's not her fault about the paper work but don't be such a hag about it!) Normally I wouldn't bother about paper work but I do at least have a good freaking reason!

The thing that I don't get is the procedure was on Monday... do they wait all week to write it down? Their freakin memories must be a heck of a lot better than mine!

Ok now I will go pout somewhere else... but thanks for listening!

I will keep yas posted. I may just have to call and ask for my dr. tomorrow. (She doesn't take crap from anyone so maybe she could push the paper work thing along for me)

I suppose I need some more stress in my life, since IF/IVF doesn't provide enough!! lol!

3 Comments:

At 3:13 p.m., March 22, 2006, Blogger Shauna said...

Call her back and DEMAND the doctor. It's your right. I bet he'll be a lot more accomodating than her.

Boo hag's suck.

 
At 6:17 p.m., March 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I'd keep calling until you get a different boo hag who might expedite things for you. I remember when I had my hsg it was over a week before my OB had the results. I hope it works out.

 
At 8:00 a.m., March 23, 2006, Blogger Sunny Jenny said...

MAN! That would piss me off! The way I am feeling right now I'd go over and kick that boo hag! grrrrr..... Does she know who she's messing with? Geeez Lousie!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home