Friday, March 03, 2006

More snow on the way!

More snow forecast for today and tomorrow! I hope we do get more as the weather forecasters don't seem to get it right all that often. So my dear sweet husband is off for a "man" day tomorrow. Hmmm I wonder what I am going to do?

I suppose I could complete my order for scrapbooking stuff... ya I am a member of the 'scrapbooking cult'. My dear husband says I "pimp my shit" where ever I go!! :) I am hoping to get some more scrapbooking done on Sunday but we will see as we have a birthday party to attend Sunday.

Lucky me yet another birth in my circle of friends (well we are friends with the husband but don't really know the wife that well). Ya must be nice to be fertile, under 30 and have 3 kids by 3 different fathers. Me I would just be happy with a bunch of kids from the same father, but that's just me! Oh yes and a KIND friend decided to send me all the pictures of the new born. Oh ya and the new mom, she is a real piece of work, she is a stay at home mom that gives SAHM's a bad name. I don't even think she really takes care of the kids she already had. Why is it that the nasty ones are the most fertile?

FET Thoughts
Still waiting. Trying to plan a trip around a cycle that we have no idea when it will happen. Yet again IF is taking over our life even though we are trying not to let it.

Quote of the day
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams..."
- Arthur O'Shaughnessy

2 Comments:

At 12:24 p.m., March 03, 2006, Blogger x said...

We got 2 feet of snow yesturday, you can have it if you want it!

I am so sick of pregnant women. I've started parking in the "pregnant lady" spaces at the mall to make myself feel better. Try it sometime, it really works.

 
At 12:40 p.m., March 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are getting a ton of snow! It must look beautiful.

Sorry about all the fertility in your circle. It can be a bit much to grin through at times, er, most of the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home