Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Did I do something to piss off the Karma gods?

Yesterday was my ultrasound appointment. So as per usual you walk into the clinic and there are several happy PG ladies waiting for their pictures, all smiley and such. As I am wishing them a little case of heartburn, jut until they leave anyway so I don't have to see that damn PG smile. Unless of course they had IF troubles then they can skip the heartburn and enjoy.

Moving on... I handed the tech my requisition form and waited. They call my name and I go in. So what does she say to me??? "How many this time?" What can't you read, that requisition was NOT for PG. It was like having the nasty IF gods stick a knife in my heart. I was polite and said "I wish... Unfortunately I am still infertile". I really wanted to scratch her eyes out with the 'nasty cam'!

Wow it is really snowing this morning! Great I have to drive on the highway this afternoon for a dr's appt. Hope it clears up by then. Not a fan of driving on Nasty roads.

FET Thoughts
Well now I feel like I have officially started down the road to my next FET, next up HSG (ooo can't wait for that one!)

Quote of the Day
"If you want truly to understand something, try to change it."
- Kurt Lewin

4 Comments:

At 9:49 a.m., March 07, 2006, Blogger x said...

Spring isn't coming as fast as I was hoping it would. Hopefully your drive today isn't too bad.

I can't believe they mix up the IF girls with the pg girls. I think at my clinic they keep us seperate. I haven't ever seen any so far (thank god).

 
At 9:33 p.m., March 07, 2006, Blogger TiggleBitties said...

I say we band together and take turns snapping rubber bands at that nurse! "How many this time?" UGH! *smack*!!! Good Luck to you in your upcoming cycle. :) My thoughts are with you girl!

 
At 9:32 a.m., March 08, 2006, Blogger Sunny Jenny said...

Oh, you gotta love the dildo cam! ooooo an HSG! I don't get the pleasure of that test!

 
At 7:41 p.m., March 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. Sorry about the clueless ultrasound tech. If only she could read the chart!
Good luck with the upcoming HSG. At least it's a quick test.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home