Friday, February 03, 2006

What the heck are they looking at? (warning kids discussed)

Ok so could someone please tell me what are my children looking at?? My 6 month twins seem to always be staring off into space and smiling at what seems to be nothing?? What could possibly be so interesting when staring at a wall? I guess they can see things we can't? Or find amusement in walls maybe? If only we could tell what is really going on in the mind of a baby it would be truly interesting.

Annoyance of the day. Ok so I don't know if you heard or not

1 Comments:

At 9:40 p.m., February 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what they see, but they sure see somthing. My kiddo loved to stare at the wall for hours (ok maybe minutes, but they seem like hours) at a time, the wall and the ceiling fan. He still can't get enough of the fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home