Friday, February 24, 2006

Today is just another Friday

So it is snowing again, beautiful, I love my big window that I can look out when I am in our family room and watch the snow fall during my brief moments of quiet!!

So not much new around here, still healing up from the tooth pulling on Tuesday. Soon I will be back to my usual self. It really isn't too bad other than a bit of a sore jaw. I will be busy this weekend as I am teaching a scrapbooking class on Saturday. It should be fun I just hope the jaw isn't too tired!

Hey I got this from Jenny & thought it was cool so here goes.




How You Life Your Life



You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.

You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.

You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly.

You have one big dream in your life, and you never lose sight of it.



I guess it's pretty valid, except the changing friends quickly, ya it happens but not by my choice!! :)

FET Thoughts

So what am I thinking today? Pllllleaaaase let the next transfer work!

I continue to struggle with the fact that there are so many people still struggling with IF. If I ever find a genie in a bottle (if only they actually existed) my only wish would be that IF would be a thing of the past. (I suppose the RE's wouldn't be too happy, but there always seems to be lots of OTHER work in women's plumbing!! :))

2 Comments:

At 11:36 a.m., February 25, 2006, Blogger x said...

I can imagine how beautiful your view is.
I wish the snow would go away, winter had it's chance. I need to start driving to appointments soon and I'm a nervous winter driver.
Have fun at scrapbooking today!

 
At 5:09 p.m., February 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We haven't had much snow either and I have to admit that I kind of like it. Always makes things much more peaceful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home