Friday, February 10, 2006

Sure glad it's Friday

Wohoo it's friday!!! Even though I am off work right now I still love fridays!! That means my dh is home for the weekend. I have to start getting ready for a scrapbooking workshop I am having in two weeks. I better start now as it takes me a while to get cleaned up! I have a couple of gals coming over to spend the day scrapbooking, it is a lot of fun and a nice break from everything for me. I actually did a scrapbook to document our IVF experiences, it was very good for me. My scrapbooking hobby was the only thing that got me through our first round of IVF.

So needless to say I will be busy cleaning this weekend. Oh yes and we have our big outing Saturday night, grocery shopping! How exciting, oh well at least its a trip out of the house!

unfortunately I have a funeral I have to go to on Saturday morning. Very sad, a neighbour growing up passed away from Cancer. His kids are about 6 or 7 years younger than I. It must be a very difficult time for their family, I can't even imagine. I think he is in his late 50's (I am not great remembering ages, but I am pretty sure he was a little younger than my dad) It makes you think how short life can be so you better enjoy it the first time!! I am a really emotional person I sure hope I can hold it together at the funeral, I hate that I cry for EVERYTHING makes me feel like a marshmallow. It's kind of embarrassing, so wish me luck.

Off I go to work on some cleaning and 'stuff'. Talk to you Monday... Ya I take the weekend off of blogging... Have a good one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home