Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day! (warning kids discussed)

Well another year another Valentines day. I look out the window and it is a dreary day with snow falling. It was kind of cool my dear husband brought me home three roses yesterday, one from him and one from each of my boys. How sweet, it was such a nice surprise. I feel like a bad parent today I didn't get my boys anything for their first valentines. I will probably make them some cards later, at 7 months old I don't think that they will really be too worried about valentines yet!! (At least I hope not!)

They are sleeping now, I should be too as they haven't been sleeping very well the last week or so. One has started waking up a night quite frequently... and getting up super early. So if my post doesn't make sense it's due to sleep deprivation!

I didn't do anything for my husband this year as I haven't been out at all. I should get busy and make him a Valentine from me and the boys. Valentines hasn't been the same since the year my husband was fired on Valentines day!!

Anyway I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines day!!

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."- Henry Ford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home