Thursday, February 23, 2006

Another snowy day - Finally!

Well winter is almost over. After a bedridden summer I am glad it has been an easy one! At least we are finally getting some snow now. Boy is it going to be a dry spring if we don't get some more snow. The poor trees. It is nice to look outside this am and see the snow drifiting down, but I am really glad I don't have to drive anywhere today!

Tooth update... Well it's my second day, still a little swelling and feeling kind of crappy but other than that I am doing great... I just think what I would be doing pre-twins. I suppose I would be in bed for 2 days! I will be so glad when my mouth is all healed up cause I will be done with the wisdom teeth thing now! YEY! Why I waited so long I will never know?

FET Thoughts
I have decided to add a section to my posts to update you on my FET status/thoughts. So today I am still hoping the FET will work however; I don't believe it will. I guess it's a mechanism to protect myself from failure. After two previous failed rounds I know how difficult it is to have a failed cycle. I just pray that it works. I do feel like I am being greedy though. Some go through IVF and never realize their dream and I just being greedy trying again?? I find it so hard not to think of others that are still struggling through this battle, both those I know and those I have never met. I think everyone should have success!!! I have a little hope for others these days as some long time IF'ers are now PG, persistance is a wonderful thing even if it is painful!!

Well off I go to prepare letter to send to government officials to request funding for IVF.

Have a good day!

2 Comments:

At 10:23 a.m., February 23, 2006, Blogger x said...

Soralis, I would love to see the letter you are sending. If you don't mind, you can send it to me at jcmo13@yahoo.com. I would like to get more active in pushing for IF coverage.

It has been so mild in Canada this winter - everywhere too, not just the west coast. I agree, it's going to be a dry spring. I hate winter driving, spring is almost here!!!!

Here is my theory on hope. When she knocks on the door, I may as well let her in because at least she makes me feel good for a while.

 
At 6:34 p.m., February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not being greedy - you're just like any woman who wants to add to her family.
Good for you for writing that letter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home