Thursday, February 02, 2006

Amazing day (warning kids discussed)

Ok so last night I am sitting holding one of my babies and all of a sudden I got this strong rush of love. It was amazing to just look at this little one knowing he was my son and he was here and he wasn't going anywhere. I look at the boys and see them smiling and moving and it makes it so real. After six months you would think I would know that they are mine and no one is going to knock at the door and take them away. I guess now it's finally sinking in that I actually have a family. (It took me almost my whole pregnancy to believe I was actually pregnant so I am not surprised that it is taking me a while to believe that the boys are actually ours)

It wasn't a great day either, the boys were pretty crabby, poor things got their shots the day before.

Every child truly is a miracle and I sure hope we can have another one.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 p.m., February 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the warning system - I'm in a good place these days (well, as good as it gets I suppose). I wouldn't be surprised if I suffered from the same sense of disbelief you described if we're ever successful. I hope you can have another one as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home